Assistant Professor of the Institute for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Room 425D, Lo Kwee-Seong Integrated Biomedical Sci. Bldg, Area 39, CUHK
- Development of Biomaterials and Orthopaedic Devices for Interfacial Tissue Engineering.
- Development of Functional Genomic Approaches to Study Musculoskeletal Biology and Regeneration.
- Shanjani, Y., Kang, Y., Zarnescu, L., Bowden, A.K., Koh, J., Ker, D.F.E. and Yang, Y.P. (2016). Endothelial pattern formation in hybrid constructs of additive manufactured porous rigid scaffolds and cell-laden hydrogelsfor orthopedic applications. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials (In Press).
- Ker, D.F.E., Wang, E.T.H., Sharma, R. and Yang, Y.P. (2015). Development of mRuby2-transfected C3H10T1/2 Fibroblasts for Musculoskeletal Tissue Engineering. PLoS ONE 10, 1, pg. e0139054.
- Li, M., Li, H., Ker, D.F.E., Su, H. and Yin, Z. (2015). Cell-Sensitive Phase Contrast Microscopy Imaging by Multiple Exposures. Medical Image Analysis.
- Mercado-Pagan, Ker, D.F.E., and Yang, Y. (2014). Hemocompatibility evaluation of elastomeric hollow fiber membranes as vascular grafts. Journal of Biomaterial Applications 29, 4, pg. 557-565
- Mercado-Pagan, A.E., Kang, Y., Ker, D.F.E., Park, S., Yao, J., Bishop, J., and Yang, Y. (2013). Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Elastomeric Poly(D,L-Lactide Urethane) Maleate Composites for Bone Tissue Engineering. European Polymer Journal 49, 10, pg. 3337-3349
- Smith, D.M., Cray, J.J.Jr, Weiss, L.E., Ker, D.F.E., Shakir, S., Rottgers, S.A., Losee, J.E., Campbell, P.G. and Cooper, G.M. (2012). Precise Control of Osteogenesis for Craniofacial Defect Repair: The Role of Direct Osteoprogenitor Contact in BMP-2-based Bioprinting. Annals of Plastic Surgery 69, 4, pg. 485-488
- Gao, Y., Smith, E., Ker, D.F.E., Campbell, P.G., Cheng, E., Zou, S., Lin, S., Wang, L., Halene, S. and Krause, D.S. (2012). Role of RhoA Specific Guanine Exchange Factors in Regulation of Endomitosis in Megakaryocytes. Developmental Cell 22, 3, pg. 573-584.
- Ker, D.F.E., Chu, B., Phillippi, J.A., Gharaibeh, B., Huard, J., Weiss, L.E. and Campbell, P.G. (2011). Engineering spatial control of multiple differentiation fates within a stem cell population. Biomaterials 32, 13, pg. 3413-3422.
- Ker, D.F.E., Nain, A., Weiss, L.E., Wang, J., Suhan, J., Amon, C. and Campbell, P.G. (2011). Bioprinting of Growth Factors onto Aligned Sub-micron Fibrous Scaffolds for Simultaneous Control of Cell Differentiation and Alignment. Biomaterials 32, 32, pg. 8097-8107.
- Ker, D.F.E., Weiss, L.E., Junkers, S.N., Chen, M., Yin, Z., Sandboth, M.F., Huh, S., Eom, S., Bise, R., Osuna-Highley, E., Kanade, T. and Campbell, P.G. (2011). Automating the Decision Process for Real-Time Adaptive Subculture of Stem Cells. PLoS ONE 6, 11, pg. e27672.