B.Sc.(HKU, 1st Class Hons.), Ph.D.(HKU)
電話: 3943 1392
610E, Choh-Ming Li Basic Medical Sciences Building, CUHK
- Molecular endocrinology, ranging from the roles of trafficking molecules at the epithelial tight and adherens junctions, to the mechanisms of non-hormonal approach to disrupt Sertoli-germ interactions.
- Teaching a wide range of biochemistry and physiology topics, from human genetics, cell and molecular biology, endocrinology, reproductive biology, bioethics, biotechnology, to specialized topics like disorders of sex development (DSDs).
- Curriculum development and course coordination: course coordinator of MEDF1012A and MEDF1012B (Faculty Package), PHAR1423, PHAR3420, and SBMS1440.
- New pedogical approaches and development of learning packages to enhance students’ learning experiences.
- Academic advising and learner wellbeing.